The Saniswiss Sanitizer Wipes S1 are premium wipes made of superior eco-friendly microfibers pre-moisturized with the antimicrobial solution Sanitizer S1. The new ecological flow-pack dispenser saves space and waste.
A pack of 100 wipes will clean and disinfect 400 sqm.
Unlike classical paper-alcohol wipes, the Saniswiss Sanitizer S1 wipes are thick and stretchable. They do not tear and remain wet for longer. The benefit is to simultaneously clean and disinfect up to 4 m2 with one single wipe.
The wipes guarantee total disinfection and evaporation-waste is avoided because sanitizer S1 is free from alcohol and any Volatile Organic Compounds or other harmful chemical substances.
It is active on hyper-resistant germs and spores of clostridium difficile.
- Instantly digests & eliminates germs faster
- Cleans in-depth at a cellular level
- Eliminates germ resistance
Setting a new standard
- Extensively tested in European laboratories
- Exceeds microbiological norms & standards
- Used by customers across Europe
- Ecological: degenerates into H2O and O2
- Completely non-toxic. It contains only water (98%) and water derivatives. Alcohol-free
- 100% VOC-free. Zero VOC tax
- No harmful side effects to patients, employees, the environment or the equipment
- Allergy risk-free
Highly efficient system
- Multi-use: surfaces, equipment, floors & instruments
- Active in under 30 seconds
- Completely disinfect a typical room in just 5 minutes. 30 min. contact time and a few minutes of ventilation.
- Allows multi-room disinfection within the hour
- Leaves no residues, damp or damage, even on delicate surfaces
Full microbial disinfection/Standards
- Bactericide EN 1040, EN 1276, MRSA, VRE
- Fungicide EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624
- Mycobactericide EN 14348
- Active against sur HBV, HCV, HIV, BVDV, human influenza, SRAS, vaccinia, H5N1, H1N, EN 14476 norovirus, adenovirus, rhinovirus, rotavirus. sporicide EN 13704 clostridium difficile
- Meets European Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE (Classe IIa), benefit of the Swiss certification standards
- Listed VAH in Germany