The Mission ® Plus Hb Hemoglobine system is designed for the quantitative determination of hemoglobin (Hb) and calculated hematocrit (Hct) in both capillary and venous human whole blood. The user-friendly and portable meter analyzes the intensity and colour of light reflected from the reagent area of a test strip or test device, providing fast and accurate results.
The Mission® Plus Hb Meter delivers results in less than 15 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood. The meter can store up to 1,000 results and recordings can be transferred to a computer via the USB port for further analysis.
The high precision Hemoglobine Meter offers cost effective Hb and Hct tests.
Quick and easy to use
- Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) results in <15 seconds
- Simply insert strip, apply specimen and read results
- Features auto-calibration for added convenience
- No specimen preparation required
- Low maintenance and quick clean up
- Wide Hb measurement range of 4.5-25.6 g/dL with Hct range of 13-75%
- Precise results equivalent to automatic haematology analyzers
- Only 10 µL capillary or venous blood required
Portable and effective
- Operated by battery or optional AC adapter
- Small and handheld for immediate diagnosis
- Ready to use in any point of care setting
- Dry strips eliminate inconvenience in shipping and storage of liquid reagents
- Can test capillary and venous whole blood
- Stores up to 1,000 results
- Minimal training required
- Easy to read large LCD
- Quick data transfer via Mini USB port